So, after last Tuesday's Perinatologist appointment, I was sent over to SACH Resort (San Antonio Community Hospital) to begin hospital bed rest. Why the sudden change of plan? Well, my cervix was down to .5cm's so the doctor just felt like this would be a safer place for Sophia and I.
The first night here was hard. Leaving Natalie broke my heart, and to top it off, I was admitted only 3 days before my birthday. I must admit, I spent the first night crying but now I feel like this is definitely the place where I need to be. I feel like being here gives Sophia a better chance at life. I am 13 days away from the point of viability. I know that 24 weeks is no guarantee but it makes me feel better to know that anything from that point on is a plus for my princess number 2 :)
I have been praying a lot and have really felt in my heart that God will allow everything to be ok. I have felt fine these past days and am really hoping that this trend continues.
The first night here was hard. Leaving Natalie broke my heart, and to top it off, I was admitted only 3 days before my birthday. I must admit, I spent the first night crying but now I feel like this is definitely the place where I need to be. I feel like being here gives Sophia a better chance at life. I am 13 days away from the point of viability. I know that 24 weeks is no guarantee but it makes me feel better to know that anything from that point on is a plus for my princess number 2 :)
I have been praying a lot and have really felt in my heart that God will allow everything to be ok. I have felt fine these past days and am really hoping that this trend continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment