Dear Sophia,
It's hard to believe it's been 8 days since we had to say goodbye. The days seem to fly by, yet at the same time, time seems to be standing still.
You left a void that you can't imagine. I feel blessed to have been chosen as your mommy. I love you with all my heart and always will. Our life will never be the same without you. We had so many hopes and dreams for you and Natalie was really excited to have someone to boss around.
I know you are in a better place, and I know that I will see you again but it still hurts to not see you now. We continue to pray for strength to make it through these days. Today we're going to go pick out your "urn" at Things Remembered. I wish we were picking up diapers instead but we have to deal with reality.
It's hard to believe it's been 8 days since we had to say goodbye. The days seem to fly by, yet at the same time, time seems to be standing still.
You left a void that you can't imagine. I feel blessed to have been chosen as your mommy. I love you with all my heart and always will. Our life will never be the same without you. We had so many hopes and dreams for you and Natalie was really excited to have someone to boss around.
I know you are in a better place, and I know that I will see you again but it still hurts to not see you now. We continue to pray for strength to make it through these days. Today we're going to go pick out your "urn" at Things Remembered. I wish we were picking up diapers instead but we have to deal with reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment