It's been 5 weeks since we said good bye. The pain has eased, but there still isn't a day that I don't miss you. I know that God had a plan for you and I'm so thankful that you came into our lives. You made us better people and I will never forget that.
The hardest part for me, has been moving on. Life just doesn't feel the same. It hurts to know that we will never see your little face again. We hurt in silence because no one will ever understand how much I loved you already. I dreamt about holding you in my arms and watching you play with Natalie, and now all of that is gone.
There are times when I feel like I'm still waiting for you......but now you are waiting for me and I know I will see you again.
The hardest part for me, has been moving on. Life just doesn't feel the same. It hurts to know that we will never see your little face again. We hurt in silence because no one will ever understand how much I loved you already. I dreamt about holding you in my arms and watching you play with Natalie, and now all of that is gone.
There are times when I feel like I'm still waiting for you......but now you are waiting for me and I know I will see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment