Yesterdays appointment with the peri did not go too well. The ultrasound showed that my cervix was down to .5cm....pretty much nothing. The doctor decided at that point that it was best to just send me to the hospital for bed rest. I can't say that I was completely surprised with her decision but I didn't think she would resort to this so soon.
I went home to get my bag packed and then headed over to maternity at San Antonio. I did all the admitting stuff and after a few hours I was moved to the room that will be my home for the next 7 weeks...God willing.
The hardest part of this is leaving Natalie. I just don't want her to feel bad and it beaks my heart to see her cry because I have to stay. I know she will be ok but I just feel like a part of me has failed her because I won't be there to put her to bed at night.
I know that this will be over before I know it and when it is I will have another miracle to take home. Getting through these days is hard. I pray that God will grace me with patience and understanding while we anxiously and hopefully wait for Sophia.
No comments:
Post a Comment