Today was my follow-up appointment with the Perinatal center. After surviving 6 days of SBR we have some good news to share. Doctor confirmed that my cervix had increased just a little bit, from 0.9cm to 1.2cm. I know that in the grand scheme of things, 0.3cm is not much but I praise God for that increase.
Ralph wasn't able to go with me today, but he was thrilled to hear the good news just as I was.
I know that this is going to be long journey. I am only 19 weeks along...but it is worth the sacrifice. I continue to lift Sophia up in prayer....knowing that God already has a plan for her. Sometimes we underestimate all that He is and all that He can do. While the doctors might say that it can't happen I believe it can. Nothing is impossible for God. I love Psalm 139 because it's words are so meaningful to me during this time:
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Ralph wasn't able to go with me today, but he was thrilled to hear the good news just as I was.
I know that this is going to be long journey. I am only 19 weeks along...but it is worth the sacrifice. I continue to lift Sophia up in prayer....knowing that God already has a plan for her. Sometimes we underestimate all that He is and all that He can do. While the doctors might say that it can't happen I believe it can. Nothing is impossible for God. I love Psalm 139 because it's words are so meaningful to me during this time:
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment