Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

NT Scan - 3/19/12

You can't help but sit in awe when you see the miracle of life. We had our NT scan today and the baby looks like a baby! As much as I think that all is ok with me, there are times that I can't help but get emotional. Today is one of those "times". It's so hard to think about Sophia. I miss her. I will always wonder what she would have been like, who she would have looked like. I think God for this miracle and renewed opportunity for a baby, but a part of my heart continues to ache and yearn for the lost daughter.

I have a feeling this might be a little boy and if that's the case, he will have to understand why this blog dedicated to him is named "Waiting for Sophia" lol :)

I don't pray as much as I should. I find it so hard to do...not because I don't believe or because I don't understand the importance, I do it because a part of me wants to ignore the fact that we are waiting for this little one. I guess my approach right now is "out of sight, out of mind" but I need to get over that because I know that no one but God has the power to keep this little one safe.

I love you already baby.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for this miracle. There is no doubt in my mind that you are always there for us, when times are good and when times are bad. I give thanks that everything is going well so far and that the Dr.'s have been so understand. I pray for your continued protection over this baby. I know that you and only you are knitting him/her together Father and that you already know every day that you have ordained for him. I pray that you would give us peace and faith in you, knowing that you are in control of this entire situation. Help us get through these days. Give my Dr.'s guidance and knowledge to do everything necessary to keep things going well for us. I pray that you would calm or fears and fill our hearts with your peace. In Jesus name, AMEN.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment